If you want to have a party or BBQ in the garden please ring/email Nicky Foy to discuss it. If you want to have a drinks party on the large, patio area please ring her to ‘book’. This avoids conflict between groups of people wanting to use the patio area at the same time. If you want to cook on one of the four BBQ cookers please ring her to discuss your requirements.
All BBQs should be cooked in the new area of hard standing in the central part at the south west end of the garden (the end opposite number 34 where there is a blue plaque to Churchill). Please do not wheel the BBQ cookers from this area because there have been many complaints about BBQ smells, and cooking in this area will hopefully diffuse this conflict.
If you want to have a party in the square please follow these guidelines.
- Text Nicky Foy on 07798774197 or email email@example.com to check no-one else has booked the same date. Leave a message with the date and time you want (lunch time slot 12-5pm, evening slot 6-10pm) and approximate number of people, and please leave your name and contact number very clearly.
- Please clear up after the party and take your rubbish down to the big black bins on the corners of the square.
- Make sure the charcoal is out in the bbq.
- Please remember that no marquees are allowed, and no music on any device, is permitted at any time.
- Please make sure that no gate is left open at any time. Gates must be closed or manned at all timesto protect other residents and the garden.
- Please do not make a loud noise in the garden after 10pm as it disturbs other residents.
- N.B. Please do not have any BBQs or play any ball games on the tennis court lawn at any time. This is the quiet lawn. Those ball games, which are permitted, should only be played on the main lawn. Football is forbidden at all times.
A company limited by guarantee. Registered in England and Wales. Company Number: 8455620
Registered Office: High Park Farm, Kirkbymoorside, York. YO62 7HS