CORONAVIRUS – ECCLESTON SQUARE GARDEN (GARDEN RULES – update 19.5.2020)
- The children’s play area is CLOSED
- Social distancing rules (2 meters apart) apply at all times, except from members of the same household
- No parties or bbq are allowed at all
- Tennis – singles may be played by two peoples (if not in the same household each player- in line with LTA rules- should mark the balls and only touch own balls); doubles may be played by 4 members of the same household
- Activities in the garden, such as fitness or yoga, may be done by a maximum of two people, if they are from different households, they must be socially distanced (2 metres apart)
- Anyone who uses the garden furniture does so at their own risk
- NB the virus can live on metal for over two weeks.
Please wear gloves or use elbows to open the garden gates, tennis court gate and tennis shed.
Our aim is to preserve the Square for all our user and we ask you to please abide by these rules which have been updated in line with the latest Government advice.
These rules are in place to keep us all safe and healthy as possible.
Eccleston Square Garden Limited